|“||You remind me of somebody that I met this summer.||”|
Agee Ientee Diogee is the fifth episode of the second season of Milo Murphy's Law.
Doofenshmirtz recalls the time he was thwarted by an unusual agent.
As Doofenshmirtz is lounging on the Murphy’s couch while the family is out, Diogee comes by, and Dr. D. tells him a story.
In his story, Agent G, a German Shepherd O.W.C.A. agent from Germany, is filling in for Agent P when his nemesis Dr. Not Sorry attacks and the two get in a fight. Agent G loses his hat and Diogee finds it and, after being mistaken for the Agent G by Major Monogram and Carl, goes on a mission in his place.
He goes to Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated and is trapped by the evil scientist who also believes him to be an agent and dubs him “Nigel Wheatherbones”. After inadvertently releasing Diogee, Doofensmirtz is shrunk by a shrinking granade and is chased around his kitchen by Diogee and his cat. He winds up in a teapot as the shrinking wears off. Diogee temporally loses his hat and Doofemshmirtz thinks he is a diff dog. Diogee gets his hat back and, due to wooden spoons falling in the toaster and the gas stove being turned on during the chase. Doof's kitchen explodes and he kicks Diogee out. Moments later the real Agent G defeats Dr. Not Sorry and goes to get his assignment, only to learn it was already completed.
As the story ends Doofemsmirtz tells Diogee he reminds him of “the other dog, the one that was in the middle" since “Nigel“ was “clearly a secret agent“. Then he also says that maybe Diogee seems familiar to him because he lived at Murphy's for a month.
For a full transcript of "Agee Ientee Diogee", click here.
Diogee, Go Home!
Milo: Diogee, go home! You can't come to the ice cream parlor with us. (Diogee whimpers and walks away) Poor Diogee. He never gets to do anything interesting.
|The image gallery for Agee Ientee Diogee may be viewed here.|
- Just like Diogee's name, this episode's name pronunciation is phonetically based off of the spelling of the word "agent".
- The episode's official premise, as listed on iTunes and Amazon, errorneously refers that Agee Ientee Diogee is about Milo, Melissa and Zack having a peaceful Sunday to eat ice cream. In reality, Milo and Melissa have a rather minor role in the beginning of Doofenshmirtz's flashback, and Zack doesn't appear at all.
- Doof breaks the fourth wall during this scene, stating to the audience that he wasn't with them, but that was where the events of his flashback started.
- This is the second episode in which Zack doesn't appear, with The Little Engine That Couldn't being the first.
- Agee Ientee Diogee takes the format of the B-plot of a typical Phineas and Ferb episode, substituting Diogee for Perry.
- This episode takes place a month after the events of The Phineas and Ferb Effect.
- Perry's Lair is seen for the first time.
- Milo Murphy (flashback)
- Melissa Chase (flashback)
- Heinz Doofenshmirtz
- Francis Monogram (flashback)
- Carl Karl (flashback)
- Agent G
- Dr. Not Sorry
- Mr. Fluffypants 2
- Germany / Spain: September 12, 2018
- UK: September 13, 2018
- India: 6 November 2018
- Japan: 23 December 2018
- The Netherlands: March 14, 2019
- Southeast Asia: March 22, 2019
|Primary Story Arc Episodes|
|B.O.T.T. Introduction Arc||The Doctor Zone Files • Smooth Opera-tor • Worked Day • Family Vacation • Murphy's Lard • Secrets and Pies • The Substitute • Time Out|
|Counteragent Arc||Time Out • We're Going to the Zoo • School Dance • The Little Engine That Couldn't • Star Struck • Missing Milo|
|Pistachions Arc||The Substitute • The Llama Incident • Missing Milo • Perchance to Sleepwalk • The Race • Fungus Among Us • The Phineas and Ferb Effect|
|Doofenshmirtz Arc||The Phineas and Ferb Effect • Agee Ientee Diogee • Cake 'Splosion! • Doof's Day Out • Disco Do-Over • The Ticking Clock • Spy Little Sister! • Milo's Shadow • Sick Day|
|P.I.G. Arc||Snow Way Out • Picture Day • Game Night • Lady Krillers • Disco Do-Over • Managing Murphy's Law • Field of Screams|
|Octalians Arc||Managing Murphy's Law • Milo's Shadow • Sick Day|
|Forsaken Perry Arc||Sick Day|
|Episodes in Italics indicate an episode that doesn't center around the subject of an arc but is still related to it.|