|“||You know, they are from out of town. Maybe they don't even realize they're inconveniencing us?||”|
— Milo Murphy, Going the Extra Milo
The Aliens are a pair of extraterrestrials who make recurring appearances around Danville.
While they seem to speak primarily in an alien language, they were able to understand Milo and Zack when they tried to reason with them. The two of them had an interest in performing experiments on the students they had abducted, but they were just as willing to help them get to school instead.
They seem to have some experience around Earth, having recognized Lardee Boy's head when they hit it with their ship.
The aliens are humanoid in appearance, although their features are much less defined than those of humans. They have round heads with large eyes that are entirely dark blue in color. The aliens have no hair, and while one's body is entirely turquoise in color, the other is completely purple. They wear tops reminiscent of tank tops in purple and pink respectively.
They first appear in "Going the Extra Milo", when Milo and Zack land on top of their ship's skylight on their way to school. After bringing the two aboard their ship the aliens seemed ready to perform some sort of experiment on them until Zack informed them that he needed to get to school with Milo, at which point they teleported both students to their first-period class at Jefferson County Middle School moments before the bell.
In "Snow Way Out", Zack and Milo fly over their ship, prompting one alien to make a comment about having come to warn them about something. The two of them then decide to go get nachos instead.
In "Pace Makes Waste", the vehicles from the race land on top of the alien's ship, causing it to spin out of control and crash into the river.
“You know, they are from out of town. Maybe they don't even realize they're inconveniencing us.”
“Uh, guys? Guys. Um, I realize you've come a long way. But we really need to get to school!”
“Did we just hit Lardee Boy's head?”
- "Going the Extra Milo" (First appearance)
- "The Undergrounders" (Mentioned)
- "Murphy's Lard" (Speaking cameo)
- The alien language is English spoken backwards.
- In "Murphy's Lard" they simply say their line "Did we just hit Lardee Boy's head?" backwards.
- In "Snow Way Out" one of the aliens say the Big Mac jingle "Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame-seed bun." backwards. They then say "Buffalo wing" to each other. "Feebla-oot", "Two all-beef" backwards, is also the name of the planet Phineas and Ferb try to retrieve Candace from in Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Candace Against the Universe
- In the Phineas and Ferb episode "Unfair Science Fair Redux (Another Story)", the Martians communicate using the same "language".