The twins share nearly identical personality traits and tend to react to their situation in a manner indistinguishable from each other. They are both bored by the thought of spending yet another trip at the grand canyon and express this boredom out loud. They find Milo's calm demeanor and past adventures exciting, and quickly begin to look to him for excitement. The twins are thrilled upon receiving their own action sequence.
The twins are completely identical in appearance, with light skin and green eyes with visible eyelashes. Their hair is shoulder length and orange, ending in fluffy tufts.
Even their outfits are identical, with light purple shirts that have darker purple designs on the sleeves and collars and bows around their waists. They wear matching shorts and fancy shoes with long white socks that have stripes at the top. They are only distinguishable from each other by their hair accessories. One wears a bow while the other wears a hair clip with a heart decoration.
They are close with their parents but get annoyed knowing they're going to the grand canyon yet again. At the end of the adventure, they happily hug their parents.
They appear to have an infatuation towards Milo because of how calm he is during disasters, and express excitement over how "dangerous in a sweater vest" he is.
|The image gallery for "Charlene and Sharon Brulee" may be viewed here.|
“I'm sorry identical apples of my eye, we got a schedule to keep!”
“He's so dangerous...”
“We're having the kind of vacation no one in our family could have imagined!”
“We've never had our own action sequence before! Best vacation ever!”
- "Cavendish Unleashed" (Pictured)
- "Escape" (Pictured)
- Charlene shares her first name with a recurring character from Phineas and Ferb, the ex-wife of Heinz Doofenshmirtz.
- Although they are differentiated by individual barrettes, it is never revealed which of the twins is Charlene and which is Sharon.
- They not only share their looks, but also the same voice actor.
- They share a close resemblance to the creepy twin sisters from the original movie version of Stephen King's The Shining, including their hairstyles, barrettes, and clothing style.
- The Brulee twins were initially inspired by the Soska Sisters for their passion in cool and weird stuff.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheRomiDames/status/843584290923327489
- ↑ https://twitter.com/zombietardis/status/1076874384483147776