This article is a stub. You can help the Milo Murphy's Law Wiki by expanding it.
Milo's backpack is a constant - and seemingly bottomless - accessory of Milo's that contains a vast assortment of items to help him deal with the consequences of Murphy's Law. It originally belonged to Milo's last babysitter, Veronica. Milo seems to take great comfort in it's presence, and is often afraid when it is not present.
It is a large, dark green backpack with black straps and small black pockets on either side. There are diagonal black and yellow stripes reminiscent of a caution sign on the back, beneath the opening flap.
- Main article: List of items taken out of Milo's backpack
|The image gallery for Milo's Backpack may be viewed here.|
- The backpack appears to operate on the concept of Hammerspace, as it seems to contain far more objects - and larger objects - than it should be capable of by its size.
- Milo does not have it during the Athledecamathalon.
- He has a different backpack for backpacking.
- The number of stripes on it keeps changing.
- He always keeps an anchor in it.
- The Octalians seem to think Milo's Backpack is a living creature since they trapped the backpack just how they trapped Milo and in Dorsal's "crude drawings" he draws the backpack with sharp teeth and eyes.