|“||Well, honey, I don't know about all that other stuff, but you certainly ran into a lamp post.||”|
— Ms. Decker to her son, "World Without Milo"
Ms. Decker cares for her son, having brought him in when she found him unconscious outside after having run into a lamppost. When he wakes up, she explains where she'd found him, and that she'd brought him in using a furniture dolly because of how big he's grown.
She'd prepared food and flowers for him on a tray for when he woke up.
When he was a child, she told him to stop throwing a bag of marshmallows, and reminded him to remember 'safety first'.
Ms. Decker has light skin and a round face, with a long, rounded nose and green eyes. Her brown hair is short and parted in the center, tucked behind her ears.
She wears a light blue shirt with short sleeves and a downturned collar, tucked into a pair of dark blue jeans. Her belt is dark brown, with a rectangular silver belt buckle.
When Elliot was a child, Ms. Decker had thick, shoulder length brown hair that parted in the center and framed her face. She wore pale pink lipstick and a green and light-navy patterned choker. Ms. Decker wore a light green short sleeved shirt with a short purple vest and a long blue skirt that ended at her ankles. Her shoes were a pair of purple sneakers with white soles and white laces. She had a large brown purse with a long shoulder strap.
In "World Without Milo", Ms. Decker finds Elliot unconscious after he ran into a lamp post. She brings him inside and talks to him when he wakes up.
In "Safety First", Elliot has a flashback to his childhood, where Ms. Decker and his father took him to the circus and gave him a bag of marshmallows. Ms. Decker told him to stop tossing the bag in the air and reminds him to remember 'Safety First'.
“Well, honey, I don't know about all that other stuff, but you certainly ran into a lamp post.”
“Oh, I brought you in. You're so big now, I had to use a furniture Dolly.”
“Remember, safety first!”
- "Going the Extra Milo" (Cameo)
- "The Doctor Zone Files" (Cameo)
- "The Note" (Cameo)
- "Murphy's Lard" (Cameo)
- "A Clockwork Origin" (Cameo)
- "World Without Milo"
- "Pace Makes Waste" (Cameo)
- "Managing Murphy's Law" (Cameo)
- "Milo's Shadow" (Cameo)
- "Safety First" (Appears in flashback(s))
- "First Impressions" (past self)
- "Parks and Wreck" (Cameo)
- In a flashback form "Safety First", we see that she was married to a man that resembled the future Elliot, but in "Managing Murphy's Law" she appears to be in a relationship with a new man.
- She has been seen driving the Jefferson County Middle School's school bus on multiple occasions.