|“|| Milo: Hey, could you guys use a blowtorch and some peanut butter?
Phineas: How can we not have met before today?
— Milo Murphy and Phineas Flynn, "The Phineas and Ferb Effect"
He is voiced by Vincent Martella, who reprises his role for the crossover.
Throughout the battle against the Pistachions, Phineas was optimistic and kind-hearted, even arguing against his sister when she told him they should strengthen their chances by removing Milo from the mission to prevent Murphy's law from holding them back.
He also happens to be incredibly inventive in accordance with the rest of his optimistic personality, having arrived alongside his brother, Ferb, in a giant tennis racket machine they'd been using for a game. After the Pistachion takeover, they immediately repurposed their machine to use against the invading plants as they rescued their friends. Later, he was instrumental in studying Murphy's law and building the Murphy's Law Suit.
In direct contrast to Milo having Murphy's Law, Phineas, like his brother, was discovered to have a natural positive field of probability ions surrounding him, causing things around him to work towards a positive outcome.
Phineas has vibrant, spikey red hair, deep blue eyes, and a triangle-shaped head with three small freckles above his ears. He wears an orange and white striped T-shirt with a pair of blue cargo shorts that have a pocket on either side, and blue sneakers with white soles.
Phineas is very Ingenuity, imagination, intelligence, musical and mechanical inclination, resourceful versatility.
- Omnifabrication: Like Ferb and Doofensmertz he can invent and create any item, device, weapon, etc. He can with limited resources in exceptionally short time as show in varies of Phineas and Ferb episodes.
- Intelligence: like his brother Ferb he is intelligent for a kid his age.
- Inventing: during the summer he is very skilled at inventing thing like his brother Ferb
Phineas is optimistic and tries to live life to the fullest by looking for ways to make it never boring even for a minute, often with help from his stepbrother, Ferb.
In "The Phineas and Ferb Effect", Phineas saved his friends, alongside Melissa and Zack, from the Pistachions. After running into Milo, he travels with the others to a workshop, where he helps invent a suit they could use against the Pistachions. Phineas escapes capture on time to be one of the sole survivors at the end of the battle.
|The image gallery for Phineas Flynn may be viewed here.|
“That's weird. Both the primary and backup hydraulics are out. And that never happens!”
“No, Candace. We need all the soldiers we can get! But there's gotta be a workaround for this "Murphy's Law" effect.”
“Wait! You don't have to turn us into plants. There's gotta be a way we can coexist. I mean, haven't you seen the bumper stickers?”
“That's my pet platypus. He doesn't do much.”
“Hey, could you guys use a blowtorch and some peanut butter?”
- "The Phineas and Ferb Effect" (First appearance)
- Vincent Martella also voices Bradley Nicholson in the series.
- He is completely oblivious to Isabella's crush on him.
- In "Milo Murphy's Halloween Scream-A-Torium!", Dakota dresses like Phineas as a costume.
- Like Dakota, he also calls Pistachions, "Nutjobbers".