Amanda is concerned that Milo will ruin everything at her carefully orchestrated school dance. Meanwhile, Cavendish and Dakota investigate Milo while Chad, Melissa and Zack are convinced the two are vampire hunters after Mr. Drako.
Balthazar Cavendish and Vinnie Dakota are given their next pistachio mission: to put support stakes by each plant at a pistachio farm. After taking a look at the map that Gretchen eventually left for them, after time traveling to do it yesterday, Cavendish asks Mr. Block about Milo. Hearing that without proof he shouldn't care about the kid, Cavendish decides to find Milo and try to discover something about him.
That evening, Milo and co. walk into the gym to a Niegra Falls-themed dance. Amanda was head of every committee. While they tell her to have fun, she gestures towards Lydia, who she told to have fun for her. Amanda spends half the dance worrying about Murphy's law. As Mr. Dakota and Cavendish arrive seeking information on Milo, Chad sees their stakes and believes they are out to kill Mr. Drako. He tells Zack and Melissa and the three agree to fend them off Mr. Drako. As Amanda reaches her breaking point the power goes out and she losses all hope of a perfect dance. Milo sets of work fixing the dance in the dark, losing his shoe in the process, while the time agents follow him to a fuse box and accidentally send the band to the future. The power comes back on and Amanda is amazed by the decorations and finds the shoe. Cavendish and Dakota start to leave before Chad, Zack and Melissa block their path and tell them that they are on a dangerous path, the children talking about Mr. Drako and the time travelers thinking it is Milo. The time travelers get past them before bumping into Mr. Drako, apologizing and leaving. After Milo notices the missing band and he calls Zack, Melissa and Mort to fill in for them. Amanda sir he's for the shoe's owner when Lydia points Milo's foot, Amanda gives him his shoes back and asks him to dance, but he is busy and she tells Lydia to fest as she wants to have fun for herself.
Back at their head quarters, the time travelers are scolded by Mr. Block for abandoning their mission and sending the band to him.
For a full transcript of "School Dance", click here.
|The image gallery for "School Dance" may be viewed here.|
- June 16, 2017 (Southeast Asia)
- August 8, 2017 (Disney Channel Israel)
- Melissa's eyes are several shades darker than usual throughout this episode.
- Milo knows how to operate a fuse box.
- When Amanda points to Lydia having fun for her, the person directly behind Lydia looks like an exact twin of Lydia except for the color of her clothes.
- During an overview of the gym, a background character, the brown haired boy in a blue and white striped polo shirt, is seen in two places at once. He is seen by the snack table talking of two other kids and on the dance floor with a black haired girl in a blue light shirt.
- Additionally, there is a scene where Joni appears twice.
- Phineas and Ferb: In the last scene, while people are dancing under the melody of Just Roll with It, a girl in the bottom left is doing exactly the moves from the video of Zubada, a Phineas and Ferb song.
- Cinderella: Amanda had to look for her hero with just one of their shoes as a guide.
- The Time Machine: The sign on the door of the room where Cavendish and Dakota get their next pistachio mission is a reference to the author of that time-travel classic book.
- Milo Murphy
- Zack Underwood
- Melissa Chase
- Amanda Lopez
- Vinnie Dakota
- Balthazar Cavendish
- Kyle Drako
- Mort Schaeffer
- Bradley Nicholson (Cameo)
- Ms. Murawski (Cameo)
- Nolan Mitchell (Cameo)
- Joni (Cameo)
- Mr. Block
- Mr. Phillips
We're Going to the Zoo
Battle of the Bands