Neal from the comic shop
I think the comic shop is just the place where Neal and Sara first met each other, not really the place he's working. Also, here's a quote from Lizzy that proves my point:
"Hey, Neal. Is that Sara from the comic shop?"
I was sure you were right, but then I saw the transcript:
Neal: (nervous) That is really weird. (gets up from his seat) Um, I think I need to go. I'll see you around the comic shop, the place where I work, but in which I am not at all personally invested. (jogs off)
Still, I didn't remember that line. At least now we know. And knowing is half the battle:)
- Well, that line was from Sara's dream about a bad date.
- Tugiacat666 (thảo luận) 16:26, May 16, 2018 (UTC)
- Also, "And I just arranged it all so interestingly!", meaning he arranged it, meaning he works there. -Goldsith (talk) 16:43, May 16, 2018 (UTC)
- That didn't look like Neal's line, but from someone who appeared to be voiced by Greg Cipes.
- Tugiacat666 (thảo luận) 16:50, May 16, 2018 (UTC)
I don't think he says "I just arranged it so interestingly", but we know that Sara has known Neal for at least 6 months, and she has seen him in the comic shop enough to associate him as Neal from the comic shop. So, with all that evidence, I don't see why Neal wouldn't work at the comic shop.
- And Sara having known him so long, we can probably take her imaginary Neal at his word when he says that he works there. Concerning Lizzie's "Sara from the comic shop": Sara is probably a regular patron, so Neal (an employee) would probably be familiar with her. WestWindbag (talk) 17:10, May 16, 2018 (UTC)