FANDOM


  • Cav must be one hell of a u n i t.

      Loading editor
    • Considering that he's clearly as being much shorter that Cavendish?

        Loading editor
    • I thought he was around 5 feet

        Loading editor
    • Except that there are scenes in Fungus Among Us where Milo, Melissa, Zack, Cavendish and Dakota are all lined up from tallest to shortest and Dakota is definitely taller than Milo, Zack and Melissa. 

        Loading editor
    • You're right, he is taller! So what's Cavendish's height!? O.O

        Loading editor
    • Wait, since when was Dakota's height confirmed?!

        Loading editor
    • Tlong0038 wrote: Except that there are scenes in Fungus Among Us where Milo, Melissa, Zack, Cavendish and Dakota are all lined up from tallest to shortest and Dakota is definitely taller than Milo, Zack and Melissa. 

      That doesn't mean that Dakota is super tall at all, because Milo, Melissa and Zack are still 13-14, meaning they haven't been fully grown up yet (at best, it exemplifies that Dakota is of average height). If Dakota really is over 2m tall, then Milo, Melissa and Zack must be really tall for a bunch of middle schoolers.

        Loading editor
    • Arend wrote:

      Tlong0038 wrote: Except that there are scenes in Fungus Among Us where Milo, Melissa, Zack, Cavendish and Dakota are all lined up from tallest to shortest and Dakota is definitely taller than Milo, Zack and Melissa. 

      That doesn't mean that Dakota is super tall at all, because Milo, Melissa and Zack are still 13-14, meaning they haven't been fully grown up yet (at best, it exemplifies that Dakota is of average height). If Dakota really is over 2m tall, then Milo, Melissa and Zack must be really tall for a bunch of middle schoolers.

      Dakota is definitely NOT six feet tall.If he were, he'd be almost as tall as Doof and Cavendish. I would peg Dakota as being something like 5'10".

        Loading editor
    • Tlong0038 wrote:

      Arend wrote:

      Tlong0038 wrote: Except that there are scenes in Fungus Among Us where Milo, Melissa, Zack, Cavendish and Dakota are all lined up from tallest to shortest and Dakota is definitely taller than Milo, Zack and Melissa. 

      That doesn't mean that Dakota is super tall at all, because Milo, Melissa and Zack are still 13-14, meaning they haven't been fully grown up yet (at best, it exemplifies that Dakota is of average height). If Dakota really is over 2m tall, then Milo, Melissa and Zack must be really tall for a bunch of middle schoolers.

      Dakota is definitely NOT six feet tall.If he were, he'd be almost as tall as Doof and Cavendish. I would peg Dakota as being something like 5'10".

      Reminder that OP here pegged him as 6'9", which is closer to 7 feet, and we still need a source on that.

      I don't believe Dakota is almost 7ft/over 2m tall either. I'd say Cavendish is more likely to be that tall.

      Please MoondalePier, cite your source(s).

        Loading editor
    • Haha, guys... the average door is 6'8". I don't even know where to start with the claim that Dak is 6'9", but I do have to clarify; I checked Dak's page, and sure enough, one of those troll edits we get sometimes had slipped by a while ago, probably because of a double edit. I've since removed it, but I'm assuming that's where OP got the misinformation.

      The only official statement on Cav and Dak's heights I've ever seen is from Swampy, who'd said they were 'roughly average' for a slightly short guy and a slightly tall guy.
      CavDakHeight
        Loading editor
    • You reverted the edit way before I saw this thread? Huh, that might explain why I never saw it on the page to check if that was added there.

        Loading editor
    • Well Doof is 6’2 and he’s taller than Dakota.
      B95138F3-AC5B-4DB9-8CAF-5F877859F41D
        Loading editor
    • Yeah, and Doof slouches too.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.