- Murphy's Law affects only males.
- This means that there is some kind of the gene.
- Murphy's Law has been in the generation for decades.
- Milo, Phineas, and Ferb all have probability ions, negative or positive (see the image below)
- So, Murphy's Law is just negative probability ion field.
- Positive and negative ions cannot occupy the same space (also see the image below).
- If the Murphy's Law is just an ion field, then its effects are limited to an area.
- In Sick Day, Brigette states that Murphy's Law weakens when someone who has it is sick.
- I couldn't define the meaning of this. Either the negative probability field gets smaller, or the probability of something bad happen is getting smaller.
- Your theories of this happening?
- It is unknown why did the Sheriff Murphy got the Murphy's Law.
- Murphy's Law is just an probability, which means that something good can happen too.
- So is the Phineas and Ferb Effect, which means that something bad can happen nearby Phineas and Ferb.
- Anyone has any ideas about why did Phineas and Ferb have the Phineas and Ferb Effect? Maybe there is a pattern here too... So, what are the odds of Linda and Lawrence meet, so two boys with the positive probability ions would meet too? What's up with that?
I think Murphy's Law could do almost anything, so you always have to be ready. There are still some unanswered questions though. I hope we will get answers to them soon!
Anyway, this is the information I found. Of course, you may have more. Share your thoughts about this in the comments.
P.S.: This is my first blog here, so maybe I did had some mistakes. Sorry for that!