|“||I'm saying that Milo is a menace, and this world would be a better place without him!||”|
— Elliot Decker
Elliot is fed up with Murphy's Law and proclaims that the world would be better off without Milo. Wondering what the world would be like without Milo in it, he gets his wish the next day, going on exactly like how he wants it... until he gets bored.
Elliot starts his day off helping kids cross the street until Milo arrives and Murphy's Law kicks in. This pattern continues for several more days until he is fed up and wishes Milo was never born. After receiving shocked, angry, and appalled reactions from the students and being told off by Melissa and Zack, Elliot sings a musical number based on his wish. He wakes up the next day to find no trace of Milo at all, much to his enjoyment. But it is short-lived, as he realizes his job is boring without Milo.
He tries to compensate by making disasters, to no avail. He then runs into a squirrel who tells him he is nothing without Milo, then runs away, freaked out at a talking squirrel. He then runs into Dakota and Cavendish, who hear him screaming "Milo" and tell him that Dakota altered the space-time continuum so that Milo does not exist. They fix it, only for there to be five Milos. When Dakota notices, he says "We're on it."
For a full transcript of "World Without Milo", click here.
Diogee, Go Home!
(Elliot imagines Diogee's head. It barks. Milo's head reappears.)Milo's head: Diogee, go home!
|The image gallery for World Without Milo may be viewed here.|
- In the first alternate universe:
- In the second alternate universe, there are at least five Milos.
- Elliot claimed that he and Sara went to the same high school when he was a senior and she was a sophomore.
- Elliot interacts with Sara again. ("Missing Milo")
- Elliot interacts with Cavendish and Dakota for the first time.
- Second time Elliot sings. ("Disaster of My Dreams")
- Third episode to feature Milo's name in the title. ("Going the Extra Milo", "Missing Milo")
- Elliot and Bradley have their second interaction. ("Disaster of My Dreams")
- When Elliot says the world would be better off without Milo, Amanda gasps in shock along with the other students, indicating she is starting to really care about Milo
- This is one of the first times we see Milo look truly hurt and downcast
- Phineas and Ferb - The Mo's Peas Please delivery driver is listening to and singing "Meatloaf", a song from that series.
- "The Doctor Zone Files" - Dakota is seen reading a copy of The Dr. Zone Files Files when he hears Elliot.
- There are four errors regarding the leash Sara is holding:
- The dog isn't wearing a collar for the leash to be attached to.
- As Sara and the dog turn around the leash passes through the dog's body.
- The leash also passes through Sara's hand as she turns.
- After Sara turns, the leash has a loop sticking out the other side of her hand which it didn't before.
- Kris and Wally are seen entering Jefferson County Middle School (they're high-school-age).
- Elliot yells, "Let safety reign!" In the sequence of scenes showing reactions to the echo:
- Mrs. Brulee's eyes are all blue.
- The two characters seen on skateboards were among those standing by Elliot in front of the school.
- There are different characters in front of the school when the sequence ends than when it began.
- Some of the characters who are on the sidewalk when the truck goes out of control were seen entering the school a moment earlier.
Cast and Characters
- Al Yankovic as Milo Murphy
- Mekai Curtis as Zack Underwood
- Sabrina Carpenter as Melissa Chase
- Christian Slater as Elliot Decker (major role)
- Vincent Martella as Bradley Nicholson
- Kate Micucci as Sara Murphy
- Jeff "Swampy" Marsh as Balthazar Cavendish
- Dan Povenmire as Vinnie Dakota
- Django Marsh as Chad Van Coff
- Amanda Lopez (Non-speaking cameo)
- Mort Schaeffer (Non-speaking cameo)
- Scott (Non-speaking cameo)
- Diogee (Cameo)
- Kris (Cameo)
- Wally (Cameo)
- Mr. Brulee (cameo)
- Mrs. Brulee (cameo)
"Backward to School Night"